The First Annual
"Classic Richmond (district) Amateur Pub – Open”
What: NO experience needed (none - is preferred). This is Pub Golf. Crawl to Nine holes (= bars) All you need to do is sign up at one of your favorite watering "holes" in the Richmond (~ see where on “The Course Layout” below), show up in a fun golf outfit (Plaid is always fun and fashionable!!),
May 12th, 2012 at 1:30 pm at our Club House/First Hole (Dirty Trix Saloon) .
Where: Start from Dirty Trix
When: Saturday, May 12th, 1:30pm
How?: Play through the Nine holes (=bars) Course. The discounted drink or combination of drinks offered at the hole determines par for the hole. Strokes are determined by number of swallows to finish the hole. Lowest score wins. ~ See Official Rules.
Why?: Why not? Because we can! Have fun, meet people, see strange new bars…(and everyone wants to see the perpetual trophy in their dive)
What can I win?: Awards include: Lowest Score, Best Dressed, Mr.& Ms. Congeniality, “Highest” Score and more!
How Much?: The cost of your drink &/or shot and tip at each hole, will provide you
with thrilling stories to tell for years to come.
C.R.A.P.-O Rules & Layout!?!
1. No driving. You must walk all nine holes.
2. A stroke is when you begin to drink until you stop drinking. Must be continuous.
3. You may substitute a different drink of equal or greater difficulty: 1 stroke penalty
4. If you cannot complete a hole: you get par for the hole plus a 3 stroke penalty
5. Water may be used to hydrate between holes.
6. Once a “Water Hazard” is made known, if you break the seal it’s a 2 stroke penalty.
7. You have 30 minutes to complete each hole or 5 minutes after everyone is done.
8. You cannot get sick. If you do you will be disqualified. Plus getting sick is no fun!
9. Pretending to drink is punishable by a 3 stroke penalty.
10. If you spill a drink you must start the hole over plus a 2 stroke penalty.
11. If you spill another’s drink it’s a 2 stroke penalty and you must replace the spilled drink. Spillee gets to return drink to pre spilled level.
12. No straws or other drinking devices besides what is served with drink may be used.
13. If you are kicked out of a bar it is a 10 stroke penalty.
14. Have fun and meet people because that's what it's all about!
You should have a caddie (Designated Driver) or take a cab home
Course Layout (click here for map)
1. Dirty Trix Saloon
2. 540 Club
3. Pizza Orgasmica
4. The Hearth
5. The Abbey Tavern
7. Ireland's 32
8. The Buckshot
9. Dirty Trix Saloon